Simplifying Custom GPRS Commands Data Across Protocol

muhamedoufi6 months ago

I've been exploring the various protocols documented here and noticed that each protocol has a different syntax for custom GPRS commands data. This diversity makes it challenging to streamline and simplify the process.

I'm interested in finding out if there's a method or if it's possible to create an encoder for custom commands. The goal is to provide users with a convenient way to select and retrieve all the data for each protocol while maintaining a readable and user-friendly format.

Has anyone else faced similar challenges or found effective solutions for harmonizing custom GPRS commands data across different protocols? I'd appreciate any insights or guidance on this matter.

Thank you!

Anton Tananaev6 months ago

There's no way to completely unify it because commands are very different for different protocols.

We do support custom commands for all protocols though. And some encoders override the behavior to automatically format the message, like in Teltonika case for example.

muhamedoufi6 months ago

Thank you Anton.
Given the different syntaxes for custom GPRS commands data in various protocols, is there any example or method that the community has found effective in creating an encoder for custom commands ? because i'm particularly interested in developing an encoder for 3 or 4 protocols in my application.
The aim is to make it more user-friendly and maintain readability across different protocols.

Anton Tananaev6 months ago

You can search in the code for examples.

muhamedoufi6 months ago

ok thank you