Starcomsystems Helios Tracker

fabrizio8 years ago

Hi. I am seeking assistance for the Helios tracker produced by starcomsystems (www.starcomsystems.com). Where can I find a manual to configure the device? The Dealer for some reason will not release an documentation and I would like to use it with traccar

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

How do they sell devices without any documentation? They must provide it.

fabrizio8 years ago

Unfortunately we live in Africa. Here they will sell you the device for 300 USD and then force you to stay with them!! If you ask for a manual or a protocol they'll not provide it.

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I don't have any documentation for your device.

vinaygupta868 years ago

Hello All,

Can someone help me with the protocol for Helios devices from STARCOM SYSTEMS??

@vinaygupta86, do you have protocol documentation?

vinaygupta868 years ago

Dear Anton,

I don't have the protocol documentation for the Helios trackers, but i want the protocol for Helios devices as i want to run those devices on my application for tracking..

Well, as you can see from previous comments, we don't have it at the moment.

TrackerBr7 years ago

Hello everyone!

I would like to contribute to all with a possible integration of starcom systems in Traccar.

I have used the helios and other derivatives of starcom systems for a long time, I would like to use them in Traccar.

In addition to protocol what extra data you would need

TrackerBr7 years ago

Hi, Anton

For me it is a great pleasure to contact you again to enter this theme, it will be a pleasure to contribute what I have already sent you from Helios.

Tell us how we can proceed?

big hug

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Please send me details over email. Address is on support page.

TrackerBr7 years ago

Hi, Anton ... All right, Master?

How can we start and share the integration of helios familia and devivados of starcom systems ?, because I have already sent you the documentation that is most important with you, what you need to start to be in a certain way contributing with the other users tracar And benefit from this integration? ....
Which details you need in addition to the confidential document I sent you.

awaiting,

Regards

Renato

I haven't received any emails that reference this thread.

TrackerBr7 years ago

Anton,

I sent to your email about the theme however this in your gmail email, verify, and how we can continue with the theme.

Please send it to me again to support email address and we can discuss it. Don't forget to reference this thread.