Teltonika FMB920

Krustya year ago

How do i add driver behaviour to the reports and map routes? For example, harsh brake/acceleration/cornering
Im using a new install of 5.5
Thanks

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Please don't duplicate questions next time.

Krustya year ago

This is a seperate questions refering to the reports, the other was in reference to having that data on the map when viewing the route.
Viewing driver behaviour, harsh events etc is on your features page as a thing but i cant see how to add it. I know the teltonika fmb920 generates these i just cant see how to show it on the server

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Both questions ask about map routes, as far as I can see.

Krustya year ago

Both questions are in regards to driver behaviour/harsh driving, one is refering to the reports, the other for when looking at the map.
So, driver behaviour, how do i add it to the reports as i assume you said no to viewing it on the map

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You probably have to create computed attributes first to convert generic IO values to harsh driving alarms. Then you should be able to see it in the reports as alarms. You can also see it on the map if you use the right reports.

Krustya year ago

You say generic, however the teltonika FMB920 has specific events generated by values set in the tracker configuration for harsh events/green driving. You cant pick up on those?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

I think you didn't understand what I said. Maybe it would be better if you send us a link to the relevant Teltonika protocol documentation where it explains how that data is reported.

Krustya year ago
Anton Tananaeva year ago

Teltonika wiki is the right place, but probably the wrong page because I don't see anything about your driving events on that page. Did I miss something?

erickjohnea year ago

Hi Krusty,
How are you?

Whenever you sort out your issue, would you mind to help me with Teltonika fmb920? I started to use this device, however I still couldn't make it work properly on traccar, location and block engine works fine, however, the information if is blocked or not is still not working, another point is, all alarms like, vibration, power cut, etc still doesn't work.
Would you mind assisting me to check what have i done wrong?

Rgds

Krustya year ago

Anton, did you try the other link? If not i have a contact at teltonika but they are not back at work till tomorrow, ill ask them for a link or document
Erickjohne, sounds like you are further along than me so i might be coming to you for help

Anton Tananaeva year ago

The other link doesn't provide any relevant information. It's just a list of things that another platform supports.

Krustya year ago
Anton Tananaeva year ago

Looks like io253 is what you're looking for. You can use a computed attribute to map that IO value into an alarm.