Teltonika History Data Upload

Gps man2 years ago

We are using oldest to newest record update in teltonika device config.

Sometimes this update takes good amount of time to upload to traccar server, as such we see huge gap in real-time location of the vehicle.

Any changes that can help to avoid the disturbance in the records.

*earlier we used Newest to oldest, but in that case historic track / distance was disturbed.

The right thing is (newer to older) I had that problem, so when I changed it I never had any problems again.

Gps man2 years ago

It doesn’t affect your history record or your trip record with negative distance ?

It does not affect, since the old record sends it with its corresponding dates and traccar records it by the date issued by the GPS device not by the time it was sent or uploaded to the server.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

The answer is wrong. Sending data in the reverse order will cause issues with distance and hours calculation.

Gps man2 years ago

Yes I had experienced same Anton. What is the solution to get the correct real-time location without affecting the reports.

AvlMexico2 years ago

Tuve un detalle parecido con algunos modelos de teltonika, se complicó demasiado en especial con FMU130, y la única solución que encontré fue cambiar el firmware del dispositivo, y todo volvió a la normalidad, hay que leer los cambios para poder elegir a cual cambiar, ya sea para arriba o para abajo depende de la versión.
Espero te sirva la ayuda

Gps man2 years ago

This has been a challenge for couple of years now. There are many such posts on this forum but no final solution is visible

Mahmoud Kelany2 years ago
  • Use oldest to newest configuration
  • make sure that device doesn’t have history you have to wait to until historical data sent to server or send sms or gprs command deleterecords
  • make sure that you use latest firmware for device model
  • in some cases device don’t accept the firmware make sure that the device that have the problem is updated to latest firmware by request the getver message from device and check that

Sobre el tema, yo tengo de (más nuevo a más antiguo) y no tengo problemas con la visualización en tiempo real..al contrario con el de (más antiguo a más nuevo) la ubicación se enviaba desde con una diferencia y retraso enorme.

Mahmoud Kelany2 years ago
  • The problem in from newest to oldest is in calculation of distance, events, reports, you have fixed only real time location

• From oldest to newest it fix all (calculation of distance, events, reports) but you have to wait to get real time location and this not always happened and not for long time.

• Also, if device configured well and have good GSM signal it can send all buffer of one day in less than an hour