token login page

GaryLoga year ago

greetings to all, I hope you can give me a little guidance since I have an idea but I can't locate info on how to achieve it, (and I think it would help several) the idea would be a page (it would not have to be in react, it can be in html and reach it by a simple link on the login page), the page would take the start of the access token https://myweb.com/?token= and would have a box where the invited user would place the given token (sent by the user who wants to share his access), a button below would link the 2 infos and redirect to the final page, the clear idea is that it be additional to the normal login page, I hope the attached image is more explanatory, thanks to those who can give tips in this matter

https://ibb.co/4fyKdB6

Anton Tananaeva year ago

What kind of guidance are you looking for?

GaryLoga year ago

Regards, tips on how the process would be or what the function is called in html, from there I can investigate and if there is no problem post the results here, that is, for example I can do it in excel using COMCAT, I do not ask for the complete process but if someone has experience and points me in the direction I follow the path, the idea is to learn anyway

GaryLoga year ago

The token function is excellent, but many users find it difficult since they have to add text and they get confused when they want to share their access

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You can probably start by searching for the login screen. See how that's implemented and implement your page similar to it.

GaryLoga year ago

I've already been on that. and of course I googled a lot, I ask for that reason names of processes to continue investigating since there are more experts on the subject here and they also know the platform, the login page of course compares with the database, in this case it would not be required, it would only add the token to the address and redirection, including, it would not be strictly necessary to modify the login page since a subdomain, eg token.mydomain, com, would also work for users, I have done tests and some work and others do not, that is why I share here maybe there is Anyone with an idea that is more feasible than mine or someone who knows the name of a more reliable process or shortcut, since in aspects of html I am not an expert at all