Total Distance/Hours Modern UI

greendays2 years ago

I have set the account preferences "Distance Unit" to miles (mi). The total distance on the map shows miles which is correct.

When I click the cog next to the total distance field to set the total distance/hours, the units in the dialog seem to be in meters for total distance, and the hours seems to be extremely large.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

This is already fixed on master.

greendays2 years ago

I pulled master a few days ago to fix the visualization of reports on map. I will pull again today. Thanks!

greendays2 years ago

Pulled latest master, but the StatusCard no longer lists Total Distance. It has Speed, Address, and Course. The info menu has changed since last pull.

The menu is configurable in preferences.

greendays2 years ago

My bad, was playing with preferences and forgot I had removed it. Modern UI looking very nice!

greendays2 years ago

Two observations on Setting Total distance/Hours:

1. Hours is a huge number (ex: 1655230664). Maybe starting at zero would be a good idea when the device is added.
  2. Total distance has correct value based on units, but the formatting is off (18777.78123302561 miles). Two digits after the decimal point is probably sufficient for distance calculation.

Are you sure you're using master?

greendays2 years ago

I cloned: https://github.com/traccar/traccar-web.git on the 24th.

It has the changes you mentioned with respect to the units correctly shown on the Accumulator screen and it also has the info menu showing the maps/street view. I did not have that a few days ago.

So everything is working?

greendays2 years ago

The formatting and hours issue on accumulators exist in the code I cloned on the 24th. I have not updated the code since.

Please provide raw values you have in the database and expected values you want to see.

You can upload it somewhere and share a link.

greendays2 years ago

It's probably best to share a screenshot to make sure we are both talking about the same thing:

Accumulators:
Accumulators

Status Card:
Status Card

What about the raw data?