traccar 5.5 does not store firebase tokens.

URLEY REYa year ago

Hello dear, I have the latest official version of traccar installed, but I have had many problems with the PUSH notifications, traccar has stopped sending them to some of my users, it does not save the tokens in my database, I have deleted and closed the session and entered again . But the process has failed, I appreciate any help to find a solution... Regards

INFO: [T63ff00b9] error - none of the tokens can be null or empty - IllegalArgumentException (... < NotificatorFirebase:91 < NotificationManager:110 < ... < *:107 < ... < *:106 < *:148 < BaseEventHandler:40 < ...)

https://prnt.sc/mIgAGArqtkvD

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Why are you duplicating your topics?

URLEY REYa year ago

Hello, in the previous one the flaw was solved and was that the modern interface uses token for each firebase connection. But in this new issue is that traccar does not store the tocken of users. I appreciate if you know any solution This topic.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

The error is exactly the same. What makes you think it's different?

URLEY REYa year ago

Because now if the notifications arrive, but there some users that the firebase token is not generated and they do not get the notifications.

URLEY REYa year ago

Hello I tell you that I found the solution, I have deleted all the tokens directly from the database and they have already started working all and I have removed the connection lock of all gps devices.