Traccar 5.5 does not support sending push notifications

URLEY REYa year ago

Hello dears,

I have updated to version 5.5, successfully. but I have had a problem connecting push notifications. I've already switched to google firebase gutter settings, but I keep getting the following messages on my console:

error - none of the tokens can be null or empty - IllegalArgumentException (... < NotificatorFirebase:91 < NotificationManager:110 < ... < *:107 < ... < *:106 < *:148 < BaseEventHandler:40 < ...)

I have verified and from the modern application, I have made all the necessary changes for its correct operation, I have had to go back to the previous version to give a solution for the moment, I would appreciate your contribution. Well, I have reviewed other discussions and there is no clear information that allows me to resolve the error.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Looks like notificationTokens is empty or null. Remove it and try to re-login again.

URLEY REYa year ago

Hello dear, I have done it but without any solution. The inconvenience continues and the push notifications do not arrive.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

What is the value you see for the attribute?

URLEY REYa year ago

I have deleted all the tokens from the tc_user table, now I have not seen any more notifications in the console, but now I am getting a new warning:

WARN: URI is too large >8192

Do you know what this is due to, the timeout is appropriate with my bd mariadb.

URLEY REYa year ago

Friend, the test server notifications work for me. But the alarms or events produced by traccar 5.5 do not work for me.

https://prnt.sc/JEPZdvSAeA7T

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Have you tried restarting?

savasya year ago

we are facing the same issue with 5.5, push notifications don't work (unfortunately)

URLEY REYa year ago

Every time I make changes, I restart the server to have security in each process that is applied.

URLEY REYa year ago

So we do not have a solution to this drawback we can say that traccar modern is still an unstable system and not recommended to use yet.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

It works fine on all our servers. It also works for most other users. So I say it's pretty stable. Also it has nothing to do with the modern web app at all.

URLEY REYa year ago

So how can I give a solution, when you can and I make the payment for you to review and help me solve.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

If you're interested in paid support you can send us an email.