Traccar and Nominatim.

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

I already answered that question. I am using different URL. Everything else is obviously the same.

vdovin7 years ago

Maybe there are other solutions... For example i try to start my traccar from IDEA and try to connect to server through mobile by address something like 192.168.1.2:8082?? And if i correctly understood when server get my lat and lon , it make request to geocoder server. So I try to debug this moment, so maybe i will see some problem with URL or parsing. There are something right in my words??

That makes sense. Debugging it should help.

vdovin7 years ago

But i don't how i can do next thing. I have idea with traccar at first computer. But my traccar server and nominatim at another one. So how i can connect my mobile to server in one network. Maybe something like 192.168.1.6:8082????

Something like that. Note that if you are talking about Traccar Client, then the port should be 5055.

vdovin7 years ago

I put in debug.xml necessary settings.But i don't know where i should put break point:) So I put it in JsonReverseGeocoder

Context.getAsyncHttpClient().prepareGet(String.format(url, latitude, longitude))
                .execute(new AsyncCompletionHandler() {
            @Override
            public Object onCompleted(Response response) throws Exception {
                try (JsonReader reader = Json.createReader(response.getResponseBodyAsStream())) {
                    Address address = parseAddress(reader.readObject());
                    if (address != null) {
                        String formattedAddress = format.format(address);
                        if (cache != null) {
                            cache.put(new AbstractMap.SimpleImmutableEntry<>(latitude, longitude), formattedAddress);
                        }
                        callback.onResult(formattedAddress);
                    } else {
                        callback.onResult(null);
                    }
                }
                return null;
            }

at this line

and also i put breakpoint in NominatimReverseGeocoder. But I don't go to this breakpoint after parseAddress from JsonReverseGeocoder. In my config properties I have nominatim and my external ip...

debug
vdovin7 years ago

http://joxi.ru/5mddzn4Fkqv5dm

So there is one problem which put me in a deadlock. I can't connect to my external my ip if I'm in same network...

Probably because parsing JSON fails. You should look at the response content.

vdovin7 years ago

I put breakpoint at all geocoder classes where is implemented parseAddress...But when try to continue debug from
this line
I couldn't stopped at one of this geocoder....
So i get next error javax.json.stream.JsonParsingException: Unexpected char 60 at (line no=1, column no=1, offset=0)

You have to check what's coming from the geocoder. Obviously it won't get into "parseAddress" method if JSON is invalid and it fails before that.

vdovin7 years ago

http://joxi.ru/D2PKeyJSpwdzem
It's all that i have

You should probably find a way to display it in a human readable text format.

vdovin7 years ago

It's not possible. As result i have byte array.So i don't know protocol which define it

Everything is possible. You can either modify the code or use "evaluate expression" feature in IDEA.

vdovin7 years ago

So i use evaluate expression, you can see it at screen.But i have something like
0 = 60
1 = 104
2 = 116
With length 691. So when i try to readObject from reader i got an error that i sent you