traccar client is sending information every second.

kelcio8 years ago

traccar client is sending information every second. I've tried changing the range but to no avail.
Client installed on a Mobile Galaxy Y.

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

It's a known issue. The problem is that you have some other app on your phone that requested location every second, so device reports location to all apps with the highest frequency. I plan to fix it in the next release.

kelcio8 years ago

ah, ok and thank you.
If you can also implement so that the app memorize the positions and then descarre on the server when you connect will be very good.

Congratulations and thank you.

What does "descarre" mean? Can you please write in English.

kelcio8 years ago

discharge the stored positions

The functionality you are talking about has been in the app for years.

kelcio8 years ago

I apologize for the English, but I'm using google translator.

so when he is no signal it continues storing the positions and then send to the server?

Concerning the galaxy y I reseted but he keeps sending the position every second.

I can clarify one more question? When I use a tracker TK102 type which identification number should I use in traccar?

so when he is no signal it continues storing the positions and then send to the server?

Yes.

Concerning the galaxy y I reseted but he keeps sending the position every second.

What version of the app are you using?

When I use a tracker TK102 type which identification number should I use in traccar?

Please read the following page:

https://www.traccar.org/quick-start/

kelcio8 years ago

What version of the app are you using?

I told you that it's a know issue in the old version of the app. How do you expect reset to solve it?

You need to update to the latest one (3.10).

kelcio8 years ago

version 3.10 of traccar client crashes (org.traccar.client process stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.) when I enter it a second time.

I have tested a Galaxy Y and a Galaxy S5

Just released version 3.11 to fix the crash. It should be available shortly on Google Play.

kelcio8 years ago

Thanks!

Congratulations for the great work.

Nathan Elledge4 years ago

Not sure if the issue is back but I am seeing the same thing. I am seeing it send every second or so. My interval is set to 60 range is 100 and the angle is set to 15

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

Have you checked angle and distance differences?