traccar client won't start in a background after reboot or off

Arnel Omandac6 years ago

Hi Anton,

I have an Oppo A83 version 7.1.1 and Vivo devices if I open the traccar client it will see in the traccar server. But when I reboot or restart the phone it will not start the traccar client even though traccar client already start on boot and in the background. I already try to reset the phone but still the issue is the same.

Thanks.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

I think you need to better explain the issue because "it will not start the traccar client even though traccar client already start on boot and in the background" doesn't make sense. You say it doesn't start even though it started?

Arnel Omandac6 years ago

I mean with that is when traccar client started, I'll try to reboot the phone after the phone reboot and load in the home screen, then I go to the settings then tap application running, the traccar didn't run or in the background process. So I try some possible solution, then I can see an app of oppo named phone manager then inside the oppo manager there is a start manager so I enable the traccar client (start up on boot and background allowed). So this means that when oppo devices reboots will auto start the traccar client but still traccar didn't run in the background process you need to manually tap the traccar client in-order to run.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

I suspect it's some vendor-specific behaviour. It works fine on standard Android devices.

iilloo6 years ago

Samsung SM-G930F/FD Galaxy S7 - similarly.
50/50 chance.

Arnel Omandac5 years ago

Did you try other brand like vivo or oppo.?

Arnel Omandac5 years ago

samsung devices are working fine.