Traccar manager notification

Cachia year ago

Hi, traccar manager app in android used to send me notifications when my car was in movement but not now. When I press test channels it send me a notification but the next message appears

The registration token is not a valid FCM registration token - FirebaseMessagingException (... < NotificatorFirebase:94 < NotificationResource:96 < ...)

Thanks in advance

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Try removing user device tokens are logging in again.

Cachia year ago

Thanks. The message doesn't appear now. I'm going to check if the notifications when the car moves work.

URLEY REYa year ago

hello, what anto says only solves the problem for the moment. The new update has this flaw, it only allows you to receive firebase notifications on a single device per user. The solution was to create a user for each mobile device that will see that gps device.

We appreciate that there is a solution, to this problem several people in the forum complain about the same failure.

Cachia year ago

The notifications don't work. I'll try to create different users. Thanks

Anton Tananaeva year ago

I just tested Firebase notifications with two devices. It works without any issues on the latest official release.

One of the previous releases did have a known issue with managing device tokens, but it has been fixed since then. If you're using an old web app or you forgot to clear the cached old web app, you might have a problem. Otherwise everything should work.

URLEY REYa year ago

Currently using version 5.5 I will update to 5.6 and check what you say, because I have deleted the web and legacy folder from my official version of traccar.

Cachia year ago

I keep on trying to make movement notifications work. Offline and online notifications work but movement notifications don't. What can be wrong? Thanks.

URLEY REYa year ago

Please check that when you create your notification you have the firebase active.

Cachia year ago

Yes, I select firebase. Offline and online notifications work but movement notifications don't work.

URLEY REYa year ago

Let you see its configuration..

Cachia year ago

I don't understand

Cachia year ago

And test channels work too

URLEY REYa year ago

If you do not provide more information we cannot help you... Greetings.

Cachia year ago

Yes I can provide information. What information do you need?