Traccar server on QNAP. error while loading shared libraries: libprocps.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory traccar is stopped.

Superego7 years ago

Hello, Anton!
Can you help me with that issue?

I succesfully installed Traccar on Qnap and it worked for one day. But after server restart, Traccar is not working anymore. I tried to restart service but it gives that error:

[~] #  /etc/init.d/traccar.sh restart
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/traccar/bin/ps: error while loading shared libraries                                                                             : libprocps.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
traccar is stopped.
Exception in thread "main" java.util.InvalidPropertiesFormatException: org.xml.s                                                                             ax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 58; columnNumber: 49; The content of elements                                                                              must consist of well-formed character data or markup.
        at sun.util.xml.PlatformXmlPropertiesProvider.load(PlatformXmlProperties                                                                             Provider.java:80)
        at java.util.Properties$XmlSupport.load(Properties.java:1201)
        at java.util.Properties.loadFromXML(Properties.java:881)
        at org.traccar.Config.load(Config.java:38)
        at org.traccar.Context.init(Context.java:269)
        at org.traccar.Main.main(Main.java:35)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 58; columnNumber: 49; The                                                                              content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAX                                                                             ParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:203)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalErro                                                                             r(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:177)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(                                                                             XMLErrorReporter.java:400)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(                                                                             XMLErrorReporter.java:327)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(X                                                                             MLScanner.java:1472)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImp                                                                             l$FragmentContentDriver.startOfMarkup(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2635)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImp                                                                             l$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2732)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(X                                                                             MLDocumentScannerImpl.java:602)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImp                                                                             l.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:505)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(X                                                                             ML11Configuration.java:841)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(X                                                                             ML11Configuration.java:770)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.                                                                             java:141)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.                                                                             java:243)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Doc                                                                             umentBuilderImpl.java:339)
        at sun.util.xml.PlatformXmlPropertiesProvider.getLoadingDoc(PlatformXmlP                                                                             ropertiesProvider.java:106)
        at sun.util.xml.PlatformXmlPropertiesProvider.load(PlatformXmlProperties                                                                             Provider.java:78)
        ... 5 more

I tried to do what is recommended by Zeiti on QNAP forum - https://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=109928&start=60

a lot of updates and never get running traccar without problems I found the solution for these problems:
The script traccar.sh is not working correctly. The author added the path bin/ with the two tools kill and ps in the script.
He tried to get the absolute path and called these tools with :

CODE: SELECT ALL
QPKG_ROOT=`/sbin/getcfg $QPKG_NAME Install_Path -f ${CONF}`
export PS=$QPKG_ROOT/bin/ps
export KILL=$QPKG_ROOT/bin/kill
_findpid() {
     $PS -eo 'pid,cmd'| grep 'tracker-server.jar' | grep -v grep | awk '{ print $1 }'
}

Calling ps and kill this way causes the error

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/traccar/bin/ps: error while loading shared libraries: libprocps.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

So while trying to restart the script it cannot kill and therefore starts the service a second time. This causes the message

Exception in thread "main" com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: Database may be already in use: null. Possible solutions: close all other connection(s); use the server mode [90020-193]

I replaced the $PS and $KILL with simple ps and kill. Now the script works.

But anyway - no success.

Thank you in advance

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Your problem is configuration file. Error message clearly says that your config XML is invalid.

Superego7 years ago

Although I didn't find any problems, but reinstall helped

Thank you very much for quick support.

btw. As I host on my QNAP several websites I find trouble to point Traccar virtual host to Qnap webserver www folder. Is it possible to move Traccar to other locations?

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

I don't know anything about QNAP. You should probably ask on QNAP forum.

Superego7 years ago

OK, I see. Thank you again.