Traccar SMS Gateway for Android

Rody2 years ago

I figured out when the app closes on my a Samsung S9 (SM-G960F) with Android 10.
When the phone is charged and stop charging it will close the app after some time.

I charge the phone on a timer now so the phone is always charged. The timer will turn on every day for a hour and when the phone is charged the gateway app closes and have to be started manually. Does anybody have this and now how to solve this problem?

tambiu2 years ago

I have using the app to send the commands, but one question, My android phone is set to give me information that on sms is delivered, but when the commands is sent by the app the deliver notifications not showing . It is good to show delivered sms, to know if the device has GSM network.

rasurulaeva year ago

Есть ли поддержка второй симкарты? Было бы хорошо, если в JSON можно было отправить, что-то типа "sim" = "2", чтобы сообщение отправлялось от имени второй симкарты.
Is there support for a second sim card? It would be nice if you could add something like "sim" = "2" to the JSON so that the message is sent via the second sim card.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

There's no API support for it currently.

rasurulaeva year ago

В планах тоже нет?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Вы пока единственный кто про это спросил, так что пока не вижу смысла. Если хотите спонсировать или самостоятельно реализовать, то можно обсудить.

rasurulaeva year ago

Я рад был бы помочь вашему проекту, тем более с пользой для себя.

rasurulaeva year ago

И хотел сразу спросить. Token выдается раз и на всегда? Я не вижу кнопки renew

rasurulaeva year ago

Понял, что если удалить данные приложения, то токен обновляется, классно)

Azathoth88a year ago

I was on holiday last week. I saw that there was an update for the SMS Gateway app in the meantime. When I opened the app, I now received a warning that I was using a fake app. In addition, the Android app was kicked out of the PlayStore. I find the whole thing a bit dubious.

Even before the update, I had received frequent warnings that the app was suspicious (malware).

What are the reasons?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.traccar.gateway

Anton Tananaeva year ago

I'm still investigating the Play Store removal. They say some information is missing in the privacy policy, but I think it was a mistake by Google.

As for fake app or malware, can you please provide screenshots for both warnings?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Also to add, all our apps are completely open source, so you can always check that we don't do anything suspicious in the code.

Azathoth88a year ago

When you start the app first time after installing, then you got this message:
https://i.imgur.com/tpCIf0c.png

Anton Tananaeva year ago

We are using Simple Mobile Tools source code as a base, so it seems like they have this check somewhere in the code. You can simply ignore it, but we'll try to find a fix it.

What about the malware? Do you have a screenshot?

Azathoth88a year ago

I cannot currently provide a screenshot for security/malware purposes. I think that the message was triggered by the integrated virus scanner (Avast-based) or by PlayStore Protection.