traccar web console show wrong location

shyy6 years ago

Hi Everyone,
I have a few devices configured my traccar server version 3.15 they all working well.
. Last week I added new Lk710 GPs tracker device on port 5013 to my server.
It was working fine for a few hours, and then the device moved to to sea and didn’t show the correct location. But when i sent sms to the device, it showd the correct location. I run the route report on that day and on the report I could see the correct locations on the map even but the device is steel show on the sea.
After searching the forum and modifying the config file with no luck, I decided to see if I can troubleshoot this on another server, I connected the device to traccar server demo 5 and the results are the same
I can see the correct positions when I am running the report.
but on the web it show the device over the sea.
Remove and adding the device is helping for several minutes and the issue is required
Can you please advice?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Check date and time and state panel. If it shows future time you found your problem. It has been discussed many times on forum. Use search for more information.

shyy6 years ago

its show Time 2036-01-26 02:00:00
I have added the following lines to traccar.xml

<entry key='filter.enable'>true</entry>
    <entry key='filter.maxSpeed'>250</entry>
    <entry key='filter.duplicate'>true</entry>
    <entry key='filter.future'>86400</entry>

it didn't change the result

Filtering only affects new data. It doesn't affect what's already stored in the database.

shyy6 years ago

even with this filtering and i removed and added the device.but didn't help the new data steel showing the device over the sea.

Well, it means that your device just sends invalid data. Talk to your device vendor.

shyy6 years ago

Thanks