Trackimo GPS tracker

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

If the problem is with sharing files, there are plenty of solutions out there. You can use Dropbox Transfer or any other out of literally countless file sharing services. I'm sure you are aware of at least some of those solutions. The excuse is just ridiculous.

What the hell is this?

Rodrik wrote: I asked from Rodrik to send the message

mc4 years ago
*0a0000000001f4643130383639003832303000333032003732000000000000000a0000181e0001641800000a00030a0f080400#

example data from trackimo

Are you using 3 different accounts on the forum?

Haim Rodrik4 years ago

No, Moshe C. is my friend with me working together on hardware but he has his own business too, now we both stranded at my home because of Corona, he can't fly back home. He is using my PC and his mobile phone for the internet.
Yes for 2 Rodrik accounts, I opened one a long time ago. In some stage, I forgot username to recover I didn't remember which mail I used the private or for business. On the mobile phone have one account credentials saved and on the PC saved credential of the other. You can delete one of them if it's a problem. I don't know if can merge both. Even though not important to merge. You can delete one of them if it's causes problems. I am over 60, not an expert like the young generation on the internet. I am a hardware engineer for over 42 years. I am using Traccar for R&D hardware, I am not operating Traccar commercially.

Maksim Ustimenko2 years ago

Hello guys.

So is it possible to use Trackimo in Traccar?

monotone57836 months ago

@Haim can you please share how to switch server? Trackimo recently stopped supporting 2g devices though mine are in working condition. Would like to switch them over to traccar. I know how to parse the data. Please use dropbox paper or google docs to share since Anton mentioned these as options to share.

I will try and contribute the data parser to traccar after this.

(sorry about opening old threads Anton, desperate to make this work with Trackimo, have 4 devices!)

Rodrik6 months ago

@monotone5783 To switch server possible only at SIM card level. Trackimo and my devices using own private USSD server. We are unique in the market using that concept. It's give freedom or free global coverage without roaming charges. All settings done at HLR server. Both are using same SIM management portal. Therefore need to replace his SIM cards with my SIM cards only to switch servers. This is only way. Unfortunately, USSD supported on by 2G and 3G network. For example, I rewrite Queclink GV55Lite firmware with those SIM cards. Actually those GV55 Lite drvices with my firmware, are still working on areas that 2G towers removed but still 3G covered despite the radio module 2G.