Turn display of geofences on/off individually + Map initial location for user doesn't work,

Leif Neland6 years ago

I'm trying to use traccar for displaying competitors for an endurance ride; the riders are either using traccar app or I'm ripping the location off endomondo.

I have made the routes as geofences, LINESTRING.

However, the routes are overlapping, and the second route is hiding the first one.
I have created a read-only user with a token for the riders and the public to view the event.
Is it possible for a viewer to turn on and off the individual routes?

Or do I have to make individual users/login tokens for the different routes, where I turn on either "red track" or "green track"

Another issue: I have set the default location and zoom on the user, but the default location on the server settings takes precedence.
Only when I blank the location/zoom on the server settings, the user settings work,
It should be the other way around, I think.

My map

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Not possible at the moment.

abyss6 years ago

Server settings take precedence only if you set "Force settings" for server (it is set on your server)

Hi, do you some news about this problem ?

Thanks

Hi,

(I think my last question didn't make any sense.)

Is it now possible to display only some geofences (for example the ones of the actual day) instead of all the geofences ?

Thank you.

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible or not to display geofences individually on the map ?

Thank you