Unable to unlink device

Saqib4 years ago

Hi. as admin, i am unable to unlink/remove devices from users- used both the manager app and web interface.

Why

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

What's the error?

Saqib4 years ago

From admin account, I unselect a device for a user, and close the tab. When i log into that user account, that device is still there.

Is it still selected in the admin console if you reopen it?

Saqib4 years ago

Yes.. it is there.

I asked if it still shows as linked, not if it's there.

Saqib4 years ago

Yes it still shows as linked.

And dont know how this this 3rd device (1234567890) is in my system which does not show up in the left device side bar..

Description text

Saqib4 years ago

Anton .. can you help here?

henry beltran4 years ago

Could be a hacked server? You add this device sometime?

Saqib4 years ago

henry. thanks for asking. I added device1 and device2 using admin account and then linked both devices to a user. and now i am still unable to unlink those 2 devices from that user account

regarding this third device (DO NOT EXPOSE...) we did not added this device, and still trying to figure it out who added it. and i am also unable to remove it.

henry beltran4 years ago

If you dont added it, could be some one have acces to your server, and do some modifications. Could be a security error, I would try to erase it from database using MySQL if you are using it. But I think the best choice (only you have 2 devices) its start from cero and follow security recomendations

Saqib4 years ago

ok i will try to delete this unwanted device using MySQL... but my main question still remained unanswered. i cant able to unlink the devices which i added myself. what could be the issue.