Unableto login to traccar deployed on Digital Ocean (Ubuntu)

Hello,
I've just deployed traccar on digital ocean with the instructions provided. unfortunately I can't sign in with the default admin credential. am I missing something ? I've tried to register a new user but still can't sign with the credentials.

Please assist
Mireille

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Do you have the URL?

I use the IP provided after the installation: do you want me provide it here

Yes. If you don't want to provide it, then you should provide something else we can work with. So far you haven't provided any information that would help to identify the problem.

[redacted]

I can login using default admin login.

It's not working for me. I got the screen asking for email and password . I've tried to register but without success, I changed the computer same thing and now on phone still asking for email address and password . I need help please please please

What browser are you using? Try Chrome with default configuration and without any plugins.

I've tried with firefox, chrome, edge all the same...... I wish I could past my screenshot ......

Check the browser console to see what response you're getting. And check if you have the session cookie.

If you really tried clean browser, there's probably some issue with the network. You might want to enable HTTPS to ensure your internet provider doesn't mess with your connection.

I've cleaned up but still not working.... at least it should have worked on my phone.....

I've changed the internet service frm At&t to verizon but still the same

Seems like my message was completely ignored.

I didn’t not ignore your message. I’m looking for solutions. How will I enable http? I cleaned my browser and still can not connect. The security lock is saying connection not secure. you think that’s where the problem is?

What's in the browser console and network tools? You selectively ignored the most important part of my message.