update a 4.4 - option to override fix time

simplementese5 years ago

""Option to override fix time; many of the GPS devices started reporting wrong date after GPS week number rollover""

Hello how are you? I wanted to know how this option works.
Take the location report and put the current date that arrives at the server or only shows the position without time.

is enabled only with update?

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

Check documentations here: config keys.

simplementese5 years ago

Perfect, they would be this.

Now I have two doubts.
Time cancellation by device.

By canceling time, do you record a date? take the date of the server when the report arrives?

Many computers with the same protocol (example GT02) work well and the oldest ones (according to the chipset) can be separated in some other way?

It takes server date and time. There is no way to configure it per device, if that's what you are asking.

simplementese5 years ago

if that questioned since some have the error and others do not

thank you!

simplementese5 years ago

Do you think this might cause a problem? It would have to be just as right, right?

simplementese5 years ago

I can think of the following, I do not know if it is possible.

You can duplicate the protocol, but with two different ports .. EXAMPLE GT06 AND GT06B, then we leave the correct devices in a port and in another port we assign the incorrect ones and apply the rule to those.

simplementese5 years ago

this configuration is correct for the implementation or I'm wrong

<entry key='time.override'>deviceTime</entry>
<entry key='time.protocols'>tk103.port</entry>

Protocol should be just tk103.

simplementese5 years ago

Right, did you want that? I leave it planted

<entry key='time.override'>deviceTime</entry>
<entry key='time.protocols'>tk103</entry>
simplementese5 years ago

Well, I work with this configuration

<entry key = 'time.override'> serverTime </entry> 
<entry key = 'time.protocols'> tk103 </entry>

takes server time and computer coordinates

I need to test the operation of the equipment with this failure to see if it loses connection or not.
In principle it seems that everything works ok

Jorge5 years ago

Yo le agregué 1024 semanas a la fecha que se recibe del gps por el query en traccar.xml

simplementese5 years ago

el problema de todas estas soluciones , por lo menos en los equipos que utilice yo , es que la cantidad de veces que logran tomar señal del satelite es mucho menor, y de echo a veces durante horas no toma por este problema del modulo , luego cuando toma y envia el evento si es solucionable

Jorge5 years ago

Ah yo lo hice con unos Concox y funcionósin problema inclusive con eventos de memoria interna, cuando pierde conexión.