Update problems with the device

URLEY REY8 months ago

Hello, I hope this is okay,

We have had a failure in device updates for several months, we have updated to the latest version of Google Firebase, but even so, the position updates on our devices continue to freeze. A quick solution has been to remove the notification token and restart the devices, after this they work normally. Do you know what causes these problems... In my console I receive this error:

WARN: Firebase user 623 error - SenderId mismatch - FirebaseMessagingException (... < NotificatorFirebase:114 < NotificationManager:110 < ... < *:107 < ... < *:106 < *:148 < BaseEventHandler:40 < ...)
Anton Tananaev8 months ago

This error is coming directly from Firebase.

URLEY REY8 months ago

This produces the freezing of the location update of the devices and we must be deleting the token every time it happens... Some solution that you can help us solve... I appreciate your support.

I think you need to figure out what's causing it. Likely it's a token from a mobile that is likely to a different firebase account.

URLEY REY8 months ago

Dear, Can we find a way not to block updates from the devices belonging to that user? I appreciate your support.

Of course there's a way to handle it. Do you want to sponsor the work?

URLEY REY8 months ago

Well, I'll pay you if you solve the problem.