Updating location issue

javier.barona6 years ago

Hi

Since yesterday, about 28hrs ago, I'm having issues updating the location for all my devices. At the beginning I thought it was my GSM supplier, but I have switched GSM companies, but the problem continues. I have two specific issues that happened 4 hrs ago. First, 4 out of 6 devices is showing Unknown in status, and the same devices are showing an alarm (tow) even though it has never been wired for that. Please advise

Thanks

Javier

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Have you checked logs? Have you followed troubleshooting guide?

javier.barona6 years ago

Hi

I'm using the web-based server, so I have no access to the logs (as far as I know). I checked the troubleshooting guide but it refers to the server installed app. One thing that I have tried is to remove and add the device, but it doesn't let me remove any device. It shows me that it has been removed, but when I refresh it, the deleted device is shown again.

Cheers

What server are you using? Subscription service? Please try again now. It should be working.

javier.barona6 years ago

Yes, subscription service. Now is showing me the devices. Thank you for your support

Cheers

javier.barona6 years ago

Hi Anton

I'm still having issues with one device named CH98. It's not getting a location update but it was showing as connected (Now it's not because I removed the SIM card to test it in another device), but the SIM card is sending data. I have tried to delete it but it didn't work (I tried to delete another one and add it again and it worked). Is it possible to fix it or check the log to check if Traccar is receiving data?

Thank you for your support.

javier.barona6 years ago

Hi Anton

I don't know if you have done something, but after a while disconnected, I plugged in again the GPS and now it's working. There is no need for a further action.

Thank you

I haven't done anything. Let me know if there are any further issues.