WARN: Set property error

Fay4 years ago

Hello all,
I am receiving the following error message on the log:

WARN: Set property error - Unrecognized token 'NULL': was expecting 'null', 'true', 'false' or NaN
 at [Source: (String)"NULL
"; line: 1, column: 5] - JsonParseException (... < QueryBuilder:407 < *:458 < *:308 < DataManager:447 < PositionResource:57 < ...)

Any idea what this could be and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

You are sending invalid JSON. I think the error is pretty self-explanatory.

Fay4 years ago

Thank you Anton but what does this mean? I did not change anything in Traccar programming so what have I done wrong? And how can I fix it?

Diego Marchesini4 years ago

You set a NULL (uppercase) instread of null, true or false... the error is telling you how to fix it.

Fay4 years ago

Hello again,
After some deeper researches, I guess the fact that I have uploaded data into the database has created this error. So probably I have imported a field with NULL instead of null.
I'm not a programmer, I try to learn by my own and all this is new to me. What I understood from the error is that I have entered the wrong value. In a column 5. I've checked all my column 5 in every table, I didn't find where I got wrong since if I say is null or is NULL, I am getting the same data. How can I determine where this entry has been entered?
I appreciate any feedback that could help me. Below is the full error.
Thanks in advance.

WARN: Set property error - Unrecognized token 'NULL': was expecting 'null', 'true', 'false' or NaN
 at [Source: (String)"NULL
"; line: 1, column: 5] - JsonParseException (... < QueryBuilder:407 < *:458 < *:308 < DataManager:447 < PositionResource:57 < ...)

What are you executing that thows that error in the Log? A query, report...? And how do you import data to the DB?, with a script?

Fay4 years ago

Yes, I have imported the data through a script. I have not executed any query since and the error is still coming. I've checked all DB, each tables, etc.. I didn't find where it could be. Any idea on at least knowing where to find it?

see in the original DB from where you imported the data if exist a NULL valor...