WebSockets handling multiple tokens

ikerllona4 years ago

I have created a group A with an user A and devices A1, A2, A3... asigned to that group A. I have a token A for them. I have also created the same group B, user B, devices B1, B2, B3... and I have the token B.

I´m using the simple web app example to create two pages A and B, using the token of each of them.

If I open those two pages in the same browser in two different tabs, it does not show me the position data for each token. I assume that what is happening is that if I load first the page A, the cookie is created for that token A, and then if I load the page B, the cookie is not correct for token B.

Do you know how can I handle different tokens in the same browser in different tabs?

Thanks for your help

John4 years ago

I think you have to find more about jsession cookie creation.
as I know, it only create at the first time login, next time use, exsisting key.

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

The only way to achieve it is by using two different domain names. Session cookies are per domain.

ikerllona4 years ago

Thanks for the answers.

I´m testing deleting the JSESSIONID each time the page loads before creating the session. It seems to work for different tokens as I described in my issue, but, do you think there could be any problems if I do that?

document.cookie = "JSESSIONID=";
Primtek4 years ago

I am facing the same problem.. I don't understand why traccar uses the same JSESSIONID for different access token?, what should we do if we want to view 3 devices on the same browser on different tab (ie. device A on tab1, device B on tab2, device C on tab3).. ?

please help