What is the difference between these two mobile operators A and B?

traccargps1a year ago

Hi,

What is the difference between these two mobile operators A and B? I noticed that there is one that shows the balloon more times. Would that be the communication / network signal on the road?

Diveice Mobile Operator AA Chip 1
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/wqcQxqk

Diveice Mobile Operator BB Chip 2
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/194yAFw

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You have to check those events.

traccargps1a year ago

hi

Type = Alarm -> Diveice Mobile Operator BB Chip 2
very constant alarm type I believe it is the operator with the best signal on this device.
the device I put to send the signal 1 minute / 1 minute

What do you think?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

What type of alarm? What makes you think it has something to do with the mobile network?

traccargps1a year ago

hi,

in the "Combined" report the column Type = Alarm. Comparing the two operators I noticed that one of them sent more Type = Alarm . I think it's related to the network connection. See in the images above that one of them has more balloon.

What are the balloons? real-time position sending?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

The "balloons" are events. That's why I'm asking what types of events they are. Alarm type has absolutely nothing to do with network connection. What made you think they are related to a network connection? Did you see any evidence of that in the data or logs?

traccargps1a year ago

the evidence I see is that "Diveice Mobile Operator AA Chip 1" on the left side of the image has a lot of Alarm type which is in the city where the signal is very good and the sending interval is 1 minute and as you move away alarm type john is not sending.

See in the image "Diveice Mobile Operator BB Chip 2" the sending of the Alarm type is constant during the interval of 1 min.

For this reason, I think that operated 2 is better.

See here in the image below the devices of the two operators are in the same vehicle
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/72GGSlk

Anton Tananaeva year ago

So are you planning to check the types of alarms you're getting?

traccargps1a year ago

hi
I realized that the chip 2 cell phone operation is better, due to the constant connection. Despite the fact that the device has internal memory and stores the location and when the connection returns it sends it to the platform.

I need to analyze the data and see which is the best chip cell operator that has the most connection on the road where the signal in a certain period is null.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Seems like you're completely ignoring my suggestion, but good luck with your endeavor.

traccargps1a year ago

hi

So are you planning to check the types of alarms you're getting?

the types of alarms I am analyzing to find out if the operators are communicating was the way I found to analyze the situation.

traccargps1a year ago

hi,

what do you think of the analysis above? Which mobile operator is performing better than AA or BB?