xiaomi redmi 2

cypsele8 years ago

Hi friends,

I installed traccar server on my imac. I have an IP static. Then i open port 8082 in the router.

I set IMEI for ID in traccar client. Now I should know the settings'port for my xiaomi redmi 2. Which port i need to set in traccar client ?

Regards.

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

You can find the answer here:

https://www.traccar.org/devices/

cypsele8 years ago

Sorry, but i don't know and don't find on google the "tecnical" name for the device redmi 2 or is GPS cheap. Anymore i don'f find in the list "xiaomi redmi 2"...

You should be looking for "Traccar Client" in the list. Correct port is 5055.

cypsele8 years ago

I'am so sorry. I didn't understand...
OK I set port on xiaomi in traccar client at 5055... But it doesn't work. Log say "send location failed". What could do not work ??

Are you sure port is visible from internet? Check here:

https://www.traccar.org/port-check/

cypsele8 years ago

127.0.0.1:80 port is open

Wait what address did you set up on the phone? And why are you checking port 80 instead of 5055.

cypsele8 years ago

sorry i tested on the mac with localhost and port 80
on the phone the test 127.0.0.1 port 5055 port closed

cypsele8 years ago

and the same result if i test on the phone with my IP fix (IP of server) and port 5055

You need to use public IP address when you test port.

If it's closed, it means the port is blocked or not forwarded properly.

cypsele8 years ago

I'm afraid of not having fully understood the philosophy of settings! On the phone if I rule the application with the public IP address of the server on my mac and I specify port 8082 I get the log successful localization. On the oter side , on the mac with the browser at MoniP : 8082 I do not see the redmi . In fact, I do not see where I have to use the port 5055. Sorry for my ignorance.

cypsele8 years ago

I give the precision that I set the router at office to return the ip address: 8082 to my mac

In the app you have to use port 5055. In browser you use port 8082.

cypsele8 years ago

So i am beginning to understand. In the router at office i set 8082 to mt mac. It is an error. I have to set 5055 to my mac, no ?