Configuration file is not provided

Adrien6 years ago

when i am trying to compile the traccar server under netbeans, i have this error:

cd C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\NetBeansProjects\traccar-master; "JAVA_HOME=C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jdk1.8.0_05" cmd /c "\"\"C:\\Program Files\\NetBeans 8.2\\java\\maven\\bin\\mvn.bat\" -Dexec.args=\"-classpath %classpath org.traccar.Main\" -Dexec.executable=\"C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jdk1.8.0_05\\bin\\java.exe\" -Dexec.classpathScope=runtime -Dmaven.ext.class.path=\"C:\\Program Files\\NetBeans 8.2\\java\\maven-nblib\\netbeans-eventspy.jar\" -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec\""
Running NetBeans Compile On Save execution. Phase execution is skipped and output directories of dependency projects (with Compile on Save turned on) will be used instead of their jar artifacts.
Scanning for projects...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Building traccar 4.0-SNAPSHOT

--- exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec (default-cli) @ traccar ---
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Configuration file is not provided
    at org.traccar.Context.init(Context.java:337)
    at org.traccar.Main.main(Main.java:35)
BUILD FAILURE
Total time: 6.364s
Finished at: Thu Aug 09 23:14:57 WAT 2018
Final Memory: 12M/70M
Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec (default-cli) on project traccar: Command execution failed. Process exited with an error: 1 (Exit value: 1) -> [Help 1]

To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

how to provide this file?
I configured traccar server with sql server 2014

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Please read documentation before asking for help:

https://www.traccar.org/build-in-netbeans/

Adrien6 years ago

thanks

bamartinezd2 years ago

Hi @tananaev

I have the same issue "Configuration file is not provided" when I try to run traccar v4.7 on IntelliJ IDEA, or another IDE but I can run it well the last version v5.0

I followed the specified documentation.

Yeah, obviously the server can't find the config file "./debug.xml" but why?, I'm sure that physical file is in the right path.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Maybe wrong current directory? Have you tried an absolute path?