devices st901, st902, st901m sinotrack autoleaders

leonairo chantre5 years ago

good day first I want to tell you that traccar is definitely a great platform I have two questions for who can help me.

• I have three device references st901, st902, st901m these devices work correctly in traccar after a while they are disconnected and do not reconnect to the platform, if I place them by sms if you send me the coordinates where they are, this is It must or why it happens, so I want to ask if there is a way to send them some command so that when the disconnection happens they come back and get hooked to traccar.
  • how many devices can I manage with a server to traccar what is the maximum allowed
Anton Tananaev5 years ago

There is no limit on number of devices. You can have as many as your hardware can handle.

Anduriño5 years ago

@Leonairo Chantre, send the RCONF command via SMS and paste here what the tracker is responding to you

Anduriño5 years ago

Do you have them configured with the SLEEP command? See here:
https://www.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=5926074

leonairo chantre5 years ago

ST-901,ID:9170779195,UP:0000,U1:,U2:,U3:,MODE:GPRS,DAILY:OFF,POWER ALARM:OFF,ACCSMS:OFF,ACCCALL:OFF,GEO FENCE:OFF,OVER SPEED:OFF,VOICE:ON,SH
AKE ALARM:OFF,SLEEP:OFF,APN:lte.avantel.com.co,,,IP:63.142.251.183:5013,GPRS UPLOAD TIME 1:20,GPRS UPLOAD TIME 2:20,TIME ZONE:00

Anduriño5 years ago

Edit your previous post to hide ID and IP !!!!

Configure sleep mode with command:
SLEEP9999 2
(9999 your password, 2 minutes)