example of message in teltonika

Rock2 years ago

Hi!! Has anyone been able to send GPRS messages to an FMC with CAN-CONTROL? Could you share an example of a custom message with the text in code12? I am struggling with the opening and closing of doors!!!
From already thank you very much!

Joystick2 years ago

Hi Rock,

Make sure your devices are communicating over TCP.

Then select device>command>command type "new">DONT tick the "Send SMS" box>Type "Custom"> Then in the data tab enter the sms comand you wish to use and select send. No need for you to convert to code12.

In your case use below:
lvcanopenalldoors
lvcanclosealldoors

Link to FMC command below.
https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMC_SMS/GPRS_Commands

Rock2 years ago

Thank you very much for the complete answer! Should I get some response, like an event? Again thank you very much!

Juan Sánchez2 years ago

Well, I try it with a simple “battery” command that have to return the battery status. No result. Tried with and without user/password.

Double checked that device is only tcp (sms sending, blocked)

Andreaa year ago

Then select device>command>command type "new">DONT tick the "Send SMS" box>Type "Custom"> Then in the data tab enter the sms comand you wish to use and select send. No need for you to convert to code12.

@Pete
Where do I find the "command" voice? When I go in "Settings" and then "Devices" I have my devices but I only have the option to edit it or delete it.
Thanks

Anton Tananaeva year ago

On the main screen in the pop-up there's the command button.

Andreaa year ago

On the main screen in the pop-up there's the command button.

Oh, there is it, in plain sight!!! Thanks!