I can't put online my device from windows server

DaveGG2 years ago

I misunderstand you. I will try to find the guide later and inform you.
thnks mate.

DaveGG2 years ago

Hi Again.
Server Troubleshootin Guide
1º Find HEX messages in the logs. I have log but don't have HEX message. (If there are no HEX messages in the log, go to point 4.)
4º Investigate why server does not receive data. Port check page (traccar take my ip/addres automactly) and I write port 8082, web say port closed. (Proceed to point 6 if port is closed.)
6º Make sure required ports are open. (First of all you should check if Traccar process is running and it's listening for ports locally)
So, I see Traccar services is runing. After that I download Process Explorer but I don't know use this, so I suposse need look Java.exe and this is I can see... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MYM0tDvTisV_NklyOQVrfUdktLBpc_cM/view?usp=sharing. "TCPV6" If this can mean Internet protocol version 6, I can see in properties of my WI-FI card and button say Install, picture ... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XOf6TlE3q1v2fec4W8M6f0mIKKyZA_fc/view?usp=sharing
The end web troubleshooting point 6 say...
(If process is running and listening on ports, but port check tool still shows that ports are inaccessible, then there must be some network issue. It's impossible to cover every possible network problem, but here is a list of most common issues you might want to check for:
*(Router is not configured to forward external ports to your server.
Firewall on your server or router is blocking connections.
You do not have a public IP address. Contact your ISP or IT department to confirm)...

And how I suspected, my problem 99% is my method connection internet.
I think.
Cheers.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

You mean your ISP doesn't provide a public IP address? Very likely.

DaveGG2 years ago

But, if I called them as I commented at the beginning of the post and they told me that ... wait a second... I think I remember exactly asking them if the IPs were under CG-NAT and they said no. Then I don't remember if I asked them if my ip was public. I think I remember that we finally talked about it, (yes is public), they told me. Tomorrow I call and confirm.

Either way it seems like your problem has really nothing to do with Traccar or the tracking device.

DaveGG2 years ago

There is info from webpage of my ISP.(in Spanish, need translate)
https://o2online.es/ayuda/ip-publica-y-dinamica/

Even if they don't use NAT, they might just block incoming connections.

DaveGG2 years ago

They aren't.
I'll get over it, now I know what is the way, something I already suspected, mobile line connection goes through 2 systems, two softwares and one hardware. Someone is the culprit.

DaveGG2 years ago

Hello.
For personal reasons I did not work on my problem with my traccar server for many days, I looked at it several days ago but without much effort. Now I did a deep study - it is clear that I do not accuse that the traccar server does not work, - having said that ... Nobody listened to me - and nobody had to know it - but smartphones and particularly android written in Linux, are behind NAT when they are They connect by sharing mobile data. When I heard this I almost threw the smartphone against the wall. Nor did anyone listen to me when I said that I put in my text message to the gps the IP address with which I go to the internet (MyIP.com) - instead of sending it with the local IP address. If someone had warned me, it would have saved me a lot of headaches. Finally, although it is still not used well, there is an app / android to forward ports to android smartphones, it is called fwd: port forwarder - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elixsr.portforwarder&hl=es_VE - and with it installed on the smartphone, ports to open are forwarded, thus skipping the NAT of the android OS.
After much retouching and adjustment I have managed to avoid having ip with port 8082 in FIN_WAIT_2 and TIME_WAIT, they are already established and listening.
A great advance from me - I'll end up being a Server Engineer at this rate hahaha, - but unfortunately my device is still offline. Surely for two reasons, I have not been able to configure fwd: port forwarder correctly and because in this process and after hearing that it was my ISP who was blocking ports, I changed my ISP company and now surely I am after CG-NAT. : /
When all this is over - which I sure will - I'll drink half a bottle of Russian Vodka to celebrate.

I told you, it is the way I connect to the internet on the computer, direct mobile data, through WI_FI or usb, but without a router where I can open ports.