I can't put online my device from windows server

DaveGG2 years ago

Hello.
Finally I have my server running in windows 8 pro 64 bit. My problem is that my device is offline and I read all this thread https://www.traccar.org/troubleshooting/ and don't fixed.
Ok, I don't use router or modem to conect internet, I use my smatphone: share smartphone connection data and with my Realteck wifi usb connect my computer to internet.
Ok, this is I do... First down I take my ip public (my ISP by phone say that my ip is public) I'm go to myip.com and see my ip, after that I send an sms to may SIM card device with DOMAIN#XX.XXX.XX.XXX mypublic ip#5199# (this port/protocol run fine from demo traccar, so is right).
I go to localhost:8082, admin/admin, add a new device, name + IMEI and... is in pink (offline)...
I disconnected PROXY of Mozilla Firefox. I open manually ports in firewall, but I dont know what number port I need put, if 8082 or 5199, or both of them, and TCP ord UDP or what :-/
Ok, I do my work, please some hand. Thit is not my field.
Водка.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Please write troubleshooting steps that you did from the guide and the results.

DaveGG2 years ago

Why this don't work for me in any windows System?
Look it this, I'll try to in my other SO Windows 7. 32 bits service pack 1 and look it this.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11KiMx7XNSiRpPycdemLkJ1ZAD1AEZ-OY/view?usp=sharing
I've JDK AND JRE Java recientely install.
About the yesterday question, I do all the guide manual step by step. Man that I can connect the same device from the traccar demo, what do you try say me?
The unique is that in the traccar/port/check all my ports any, includes 8080 or symply 80 is closed for my ip.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GQyALTQeji49zVZVqkhMhsqbibUs3_lf/view?usp=sharing
Regards!

Macan2 years ago

Open port via firewall and try traccar windows automatic installation with exe file.

DaveGG2 years ago

Thanks #Macan
I download traccar-other (manual instalación) for W7 x86 (I assume)
No executable for this traccar-other. Exe is just for x64.
¿What number Port need open? 8082 for localhost or port for my protocol, or both? Ask yesterday.
Regards.

Macan2 years ago

Open and use port 80 if you are not planning to use SSL certification.

Best regards

DaveGG2 years ago

Why 80 Port? Nothing about this on the Guide use.
Just need know why in Windows localhost:8082 don't work but in the tracardemo3 yes. Protocolo Port 5199 topin for my device.
I open this 5199 TCP firewall yesteday and no working.
Please, if can help focus my problem, no send a posible solutions.
PS: Check yesterday Port 80 in traccar/Port/check and say closed, so.

Macan2 years ago

Port 80 is default web tcp port but you can use whatever port you would like for example 8082, just open the port on your host or do port forward , look for the tutorial ok the Google friend.

Best regards

DaveGG2 years ago

Ok I'll try tomorrow.

DaveGG2 years ago

Port 80, enter rule, output rule, Many others functions config like... specific program, traccar/jar/bin/java.exe , so done.
And now, write URL localhost:80 this open
Xampp/Dashboard

Macan2 years ago

If you have xampp and still using it active then change and use 8082 port. If you do not use xampp and want traccar on 80 port, uninstall xampp.

DaveGG2 years ago

I use Xampp to front end back end php mysql on my web making
Holly sh....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LuffFogup0uBF1Zmf0XJLjfPPsdsZsO-/view?usp=sharing

DaveGG2 years ago

Nothing device work yet, is offline -now from localhost:8082 (Chrome navigator)-
How can I put my log file? For manually text here say forbbiden

DaveGG2 years ago

@Macan nothing works when changing apache port in Xampp to be able to use port 80 in traccar server, localhost: 80 does not open.
Anton, mate, you know that I do everything in my hand and knowledge to fix it, so please if you want try to help me.
This is all I did.
I downloaded and installed traccar for my OS. W8 1 Pro
After installation in C: / Program Files / traccar, I go to my computer's services and run, and yes is run.
I go to my log file in the log folder and I can read a log file, but I don't understand this, I think it's fine but I can see a WAR: (I guess it warns) but I left it for now.
Enter url localhost: 8082 and login with admin admin, and yes I'm in.
I took my smartphone and send a sms to the device's SIM card with my IP and port for my topin device [the topin port works fine in the traccar demo and in the app traccar manager]
When I send SMS to the SIM card, I enter localhost: 8082 and add a new device [name and my IMEI]
The device is added but is offline.
I go to firewall and manually add a TCP inbound rule with port 8082, add another TCP outbound rule 8082 [in this exercise I don't really know what I'm doing but ...] I think port 8082 is now open to listen and send data, I think ...
I update the localhost: 8082 web page and the device is still offline.
Dive dive dive to find a solution but I can't find anything, [normal, I don't understand any of this] I could only read that Java doesn't work with Firefox x64 or something similar, [I put image above]
Ok so I close firefox and install chrome again and try it with chrome but it doesn't work, still disconnected, so I go to the pub so as not to shoot my computer.
Final note. I need to remind you that I connect my computer to the Internet via smartphone data, not from a router or modem.
I can see another IP in the CMD command. I don't know, but maybe the problem is there.
Smatphone + portable access point + realteck usb wifi card + computer + wifi + internet.
All the Best.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

We have a server troubleshooting guide that I asked you to follow and post results. I still don't see it. Instead you provided information I that didn't ask for.