Pet Tracking Own App

SwayDev25 days ago

Missed your question:
I would not recommend manufacturing hardware, At-least in the beginning It is best to use existing product's.

Some manufacturers have posted about their product on this forum in the past 1 or 2 years as well..

If you see traction and success, for sure you could explore manufacturing.

Track-trace25 days ago

@Swaydev

Which model trackers and protocol do you actually use for pet tracking?

Mictrack24 days ago

@SwayDev Would you like to try the Mictrack MT710? It's designed with ultra-low power consumption and features a special "Home Mode" for pet tracking.

SwayDev24 days ago

@Mictrack I have already tried some of your products.

@track-trace few that I have tried include e-view, mictrack, motto etc.

Eventually I ended up manufacturing my own as well, but that took away a lot of my time and resources.

Mictrack24 days ago

Congratulations on creating your own product, and hopefully, there will be opportunities for us to collaborate in the future. At Mictrack, we specialize in low-power tracking solution and are committed to continuously optimizing our power consumption to achieve the lowest possible levels.

BerndFfm23 days ago

I am also interested in pet tracking hardware !

#Bernd

Track-trace23 days ago

@Swaydev

Your Motto tracker uses the Watch protocol ? If so would you like to try it with my server. It should be very accurate when we could test it.

SwayDev22 days ago

@Track-trace

I evaluated it at-least 2 or 3 years back, I have the product lying around somewhere but do not intend to test them any-longer.

thank you for the offer though.

@BerndFfm try Mictrack the manufacturer has posted about their product in this thread.