Positions in the future

I know that it isn't a server error, but device.
I have one device currently installed that maybe is not ok that suddenly starts sending positions in the future. For example today the device sent to the listener service position in 2037-10-12, and when this happen the last position of this device keep compromised and unless the next position is after 2037-10-12, the position tagged in live map keeps frozen there in future.
My question is if there is some attribute or configuration that can be done in order to the server refuses positions that is over the server time(even if this could be customized with some interval to ignore thinking that the server can accept position all over the world, so timezone wouldn't be a issue).

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Yes, there is. Have you tried searching before creating a thread?

https://www.traccar.org/configuration-file/

Sorry. I'm very ashamed. I even did a search in the forum questions but it was a quick search and not deep. Even though that does not make a difference, but this is a recent filter, isn't it? Maybe the terms that i used to make the search didn't returned what i was expecting.
Sorry again for the inconvenience.
I also think that my question can help someone else with the same doubt, even he/she be kind of careless as I, but let's think positively.
And obviously thanks a lot!

AnduriƱo7 years ago

To filter future reports 1 day :(60secx60minx24hours=86400secs)

<entry key='filter.enable'>true</entry>
<entry key='filter.future'>86400</entry>

I had set to filter 15 minutes. It is working flowlessly