Send commands SMS by conditions

tambiu6 years ago

Hi there, I would like to know if there is a plan in the future a way to send SMS to a device by some conditions, like example: If my device goes to "unknow status" the traccar could send an SMS to do something. Because some devices freezes ou looses the configurations, so I can send an SMS to reboot or reconfigure the device. Thanks

davejh6 years ago

you can send any custom message you want

tambiu6 years ago

Yes, but I want to do this automatically, Example: If my device goes offline, the system automatically send a custom message. (if this , do this)

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

There is no plan as far as I know. If you want to suggest a feature you should use GitHub.

tambiu6 years ago

allright, thanks.

davejh6 years ago

Maybe you have an old device. My device will sms me directly if it cant connect to the server via gprs. it will send different sms messages Dependant on the problem. for example no gprs available or gprs ok but server connection failure. most of the better quality devices can do this. Although it would be a good feature for tracar. So I would suggest you follow Antons advice and suggest the feature on GitHub

tambiu6 years ago

Yes Davejh, my device is very old, is a gt06, but thanks, I did the sugestion the feature on the right place. thanks

AnduriƱo6 years ago